You leave Greater Belfast on completely traffic free cycle greenways and combine infinite rolling drumlins, lough and seascapes, mountain passes and notable local landmarks, all on quiet roads.
Five Day Itinerary
- 5 days self-guided cycling
- 6 nights accommodation arranged for you on Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis
- Bike rental arranged, as required
- Luggage transfer
- 162 miles total, with an average daily distance of 32 miles
- 100% tarmac roads (good quality)
Note valid travel insurance is compulsory on all Bed and Bike trips, including adequate medical insurance to cover all costs in the case of an accident. It is a condition of accepting your booking that you agree you will have obtained travel insurance.